Man…chocolate cravings, amirite? They sneak up on you and then they’re impossible to shake off. Even if you decide to give in, where do you start? Am I craving cake? Cookies? Ice cream? Just a candy bar? Help me.
Chocolate cravings are the worst. But they’re also the best, because then you get chocolate. Which is why I am about to both induce a chocolate craving in all of you (#sorrynotsorry) and share some recipes that will hopefully help satisfy that craving. You know, the one I forced you to have for my own entertainment.
So! if you came here looking for a chocolate dessert, stop looking. Here are 20 decadent chocolate dessert recipes, varying in type and ease, that should hit the spot.
20 Decadent Chocolate Recipes to Satisfy Chocolate Cravings
1. Nutella Fudge Brownies
2. Easy Chocolate Pudding from Cocoa Powder
3. Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
4. Dark Chocolate Bourbon Fudge
5. Irish Carbomb Cupcakes
6. Reduced Calorie Mocha Creme Brulee
7. Chocolate Covered Cherry Shortbread Cookies
8. Double Chocolate Banana Cake
9. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
10. Salted Chocolate Pots with Caramel Sauce
11. Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Oreo Pie
12. Hot Fudge Brownie with Cream Cheese Frosting (for 2!)
13. Almond Chocolate Chip Cake Loaf
14. Chocolate Cinnamon Cupcakes
15. Toasted Hazelnut Chocolate Pots
16. Espresso Chocolate Cake
17. Easy Chocolate Mousse Tart
18. Peanut Butter Nutter Butter Brownie Bars
19. Mint Chocolate Mousse Tart
20. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake
And now I’ll just leave you to drool on your screen. Enjoy. 😛
Your Chocolate Dessert Collection looks fantastic! Happy Valentine Day and thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent with us at Full Plate Thursday!
Have to go get a towel to wipe up the drool on the table. These recipes are so me right now. I can’t seem to get enough chocolate everything. Thanks for sharing!