These 30 Valentine’s Day desserts should give you a pretty good incentive to have a stay-at-home date night this holiday. Assuming the weather hasn’t done that already.
Full disclosure: Zach and I don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day. Not for any particular reason…we just don’t. I actually kind of like the holiday, if only because for about two months everything is covered in red. Which is my favorite color.
So I am LOVING all the red and pink desserts that keep popping up on my social media accounts. Here are a few of my favorites!
30 Valentine’s Day Desserts
1. Red Velvet Pancakes from This Silly Girl’s Life
2. French Eclairs from Anyonita Nibbles
3. Eastern European Layer Cake with Strawberry Cream Filling from Winnish
4. Chocolate Dipped Cookies from Baby Loving Mama
5. Raspberry Baked French Toast from Self Proclaimed Foodie
6. Valentine’s Day Muddy Buddies The Rebel Chick
7. Baked Strawberry Glazed Doughnuts from Frugal Coupon Living
8. Hidden Hearts Pound Cake from Frugal Coupon Living
9. Valentine Cherry Filled Heart Cookies from Oh My! Sugar High
10. Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake from Growing Up Gabel
11. Red Velvet Bundt Cake from A Simple Pantry
12. Strawberry Fruit Dip from The Love Nerds
13. Red Velvet Doughnuts from Annie’s Noms
14. Cupid’s Arrows Pretzel Rods from A Dash of Sanity
15. White Chocolate Dip from With a Blast
16. Strawberry Marshmallow Cake from Your Home Based Mom
17. Chocolate Covered Cherry Shortbread Cookies from Budget Girl
18. Skinny Raspberry Cheesecake Cups from Annie’s Noms
19. Cherry Kuchen Bars from Dear Chrissy
20. Cherry Vanilla Meringue Cookies from This Silly Girl’s Life
21. Raspberry Truffle Tart from Cooking on the Front Burner
22. Mini Cherry Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups from Tried and Tasty
23. Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream Pie from The Mandatory Mooch
24. Valentine’s Day Red and Pink Cake from The Crafting Foodie
25. Red Hot Cupcakes from Simplee Thrifty
27. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bark from A Worthy Read
28. Valentine Cake Mix Popcorn from Oh My! Sugar High
29. Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies from This Mama Loves
30. 2-Ingredient Strawberry Fudge from Robyn’s View
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?
Thank you sooooooooo much Chelsey for featuring my Eastern European Layer Cake with Strawberry Cream Filling
I’m honored, as this is a wonderful roundup!! I’ve just found some great recipes to check 🙂
BTW – we don’t celebrate Valentine’s day either (I’m Jewish) but we do have a similar holiday in the next few months
Thanks again, and have a great weekend
You’re very welcome, your cake was beautiful! And I LOVE any cake that has strawberries. 😀
Interesting, I had no idea Judaism had a holiday similar to Valentine’s Day! Do you plan to do anything special?
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great weekend!! 😀
Yes, we have a similar holiday and source of-course is from the Bible.
It’s a very romantic day 🙂
These are some great ideas! I don’t have specific plans for Valentine’s since my boyfriend isn’t a planner type person but the night before or during the day while he’s at work, I’m going to make these cupcakes I found on Betty Crocker’s website that have a heart shaped cookie in the middle and a heart shaped cookie stand up right on top of the cupcake.
That sounds adorable! I love cookie cupcakes. 😀
Such a great roundup! Pinning and saving!
Thank you, Amanda! I appreciate the shares! 😀
OMG! I loved every one of your choices! Now, Chelsey, for next time I’d love to see some gluten free alternatives, too. 😉
Thanks as always, Tanya
I usually try to do gluten free, but for this one it completely slipped my mind. -_- Thanks, Tanya!
They all look so good, but I really want to try those Skinny Raspberry Cheesecake muffins. Thank you for sharing on Show Me Saturday!
Don’t they look amazing!? I can’t decide what I want to try first. 😛 Thanks for stopping by!
This is an awesome collection of Valentine’s Day Treats! I especially love the Raspberry French Toast. Thanks for sharing at the @HomeMattersParty 🙂 Hope to see you again next week.
Life With Lorelai
Thanks so much, Lorelai!
Thanks for including my Mini Cherry Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups – you’ve got a great list here!
Thank you! Your sugar cookie cups look fantastic! Way better than a graham cracker crust. 😛 Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for sharing on How To Get Organized:) I just don’t know which recipe I should start with there are so many to choose from!
Haha! Right? Thanks for stopping by, Sharon!
Hello!! Just wanted to let you know I will be using this in a round up (posting soon) from the Teach Me Tuesday party! Very much appreciate you linking up with us 😉
Thanks, Bobbi! 🙂
Hey, Chelsey! Just wanted to let you know that you’re one of our featured posts over at the #HomeMattersParty today! Check it out!
What a great post! Love it! Pinned and tweeted. We love to party with you, so I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. That would be so awesome.
Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls
These desserts look scrumptious! Thanks for sharing. Pinning! 😛
Oh too many to choose from! I’m thinking of extending Valentine’s Day to Valentine’s Week or month to try them all. Thanks for sharing with us at #Overthemoon. Happy Valentine’s Day.
What a great collection! Pinned and tweeted. Thank you for sharing on #thursdayfavoritethings.