Do you hate meal planning? So do we! But we have to help each other out. So to make your lives easier, I teamed up with a bunch of other bloggers to bring a few menu choices to you. Check them out!
It’s finally over! I did my redirect and the new site is up (as you can clearly see). The only snag I ran into was that Facebook wouldn’t let me change my page name. So if you would like to keep seeing the same content you were before on Facebook, follow Tastefully Eclectic.
In the meantime, I’m uploading all the photos to posts. It’s tedious and it’s taking forever. I’m using Flickr to store them instead of putting them on y own server. The site is way faster and it’s giving me the opportunity to compress all the images I kept forgetting to compress. My hope is that you’ll see a far speedier website from here on out.
Thanks to everyone who was patient and supportive, ESPECIALLY the girls in the Family Meal Plans group. It’s not fun when something another blogger is doing is affecting your own website. But everything is working now and we managed to get through it together.
I’m glad I rebranded, but I would never do it again. 😛
On to the meal plan!
- Cooking with Carlee — Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / Instagram
- A Day in Candiland — Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / Instagram
- New South Charm — Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter
- Joyful Homemaking — Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / Instagram
- Jonesin’ for Taste — Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / Instagram
- Recipe Treasures — Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram
Make Dinner Easy with These 6 Awesome Recipes