Moving is an overwhelming experience. Use this checklist to make sure you remember everything!
Even just moving from one apartment unit to the next can be a crazy stressful experience. We did that a few years ago.
Then Zach got a job in Atlanta, Georgia. Which means we had to pack up and move about 800 miles. And we only had two weeks to do it. We were still packing on the day the movers arrived. I am forever grateful that his company advanced us the money to move, because otherwise, we would have gotten a Uhaul and we wouldn’t have made the deadline.
I don’t have much advice to offer on how to make moving on such short notice work. Except don’t stop to cry. Cry while you pack.
This particular checklist assumes you have about 8 weeks to move. (Hopefully you do!) If you have less than that…combine some weeks. 😛
Moving Checklist features:
- Things to get done up to 8 weeks ahead of time
- Spaces for phone numbers
- A space for note-taking
- A Utilities page for your new home, to keep on hand if you need to call them or if you move again
- A list of agencies to alert of your move
- What to do after the move
- A list of items many moving services will not move for you
- List comes multicolored or in black and white
- Print quality will depend on your printer
If there is anything you’d like to add to it, let me know!
This printable is owned by me. You are welcome to share it or print it to give to others as long as you don’t charge. You may not sell copies of this printable. You may not redistribute this printable as your own. If you share it on your blog, you must give full credit by linking back to this post. You do not need my permission to share as long as you don’t violate my copyright.