The best part about any Super Bowl party is always the food. So wow your guests with a few of these recipes!
America’s favorite holiday is almost here–the Super Bowl! Where we gorge ourselves on beer, greasy food, and funny commercials. (Oh, right, and watch football. We do that, too.)
I love a good Super Bowl party, though I’ve never had the chance to throw one. (One day!) I have spent the last few years pinning snacks that would be great to try…and even sometimes making those snacks for Zach and I to share while we watch the game together.
So here is my round-up of some great football party foods that will definitely impress your guests!
Super Bowl Party Food Ideas
1. Pesto Tortilla Rollups from Vegan in the Freezer
2. Jalapeno Crab Bites from Upstate Ramblings
3. Veggie Crescent Bites from Mom on Timeout
4. Bourbon BBQ Meatballs from Nutmeg Nanny
5. Chicken Bacon Crescent Sandwich Ring from Tastefully Eclectic (formerly Budget Girl)
6. Salmon and Black Bean Nachos from The Weary Chef
7. Low Calorie Spicy Tuna Bites from Food, Faith, Fitness
8. Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms from Mama Dweeb
9. Zesty Ham Rollups from A Spectacled Owl
10. Slow Cooker Sriracha Meatballs from Tastefully Eclectic (formerly Budget Girl)
11. Peeta’s Stuffed Cheese Buns from Yammie’s Noshery
12. Bacon Cheeseburger Dip from Raining Hot Coupons
13. Spinach, Tomato, and Artichoke Dip from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
14. Jalapeno Popper Dip from Simply Gourmet
15. 3-Ingredient Crock Pot Pepperoni Dip from Tastefully Eclectic (formerly Budget Girl)
16. Chipotle Bacon Pinwheels from 5 Minutes for Mom
17. Brown Sugar Bacon Smokies from Busy at Home
18. Steakhouse Bruschetta from Noble Pig
19. Bacon Cheddar Cheese Ball from It’s Yummi
20. Game Day Buffalo Chicken Dip from Tastefully Eclectic (formerly Budget Girl)
21. Dynamite Shrimp from Rasa Malaysia
22. Pull Apart Pepperoni Bread from Created by Diane
23. Easy Football Ice Cream Sandwiches from The Celebration Shoppe
24. Cheesy Bacon Oven Chips from The Comfort of Cooking
25. Appalachian Pepperoni Rolls from Tastefully Eclectic (formerly Budget Girl)
26. Football Stadium Cookies from Living Better Together
27. Pepperoni Garlic Knots from A Dash of Sanity
28. Peanut Butter Football Dip from Crazy for Crust
29. Bacon, Cheddar, and Jalapeno Pinwheels from Yellow Bliss Road
30. A Chili Bar from Celebrations at Home
The chili bar thing is something I have loved for a while now. It was my inspiration for Zach’s graduation party, but since we had no money…it didn’t turn out quite as nicely. But SUCH a great idea, way easier than making a hundred different appetizers.
Is there anything you’re looking forward to making this year? Let me know in the comments!
Excuse me while I go on a binge eating rampage…. Wow all of this looks so amazing. Seriously, where do I start? Thanks for sharing! Pinned!
Haha! Right!? That’s basically how I felt writing this up. 😛 These people must be trying to kill us….
Oh my yumminess! So many delicious recipes! I can’t wait to try some of them.
You’ve got some great picks here. Everything looks so yummy, I’ll take one of each, hah. Those cookies are adorable.
Thanks! I agree–they are so cute! 🙂
Thank you for stopping in and linking up with us this week on #TheWeekendSocial. We love your ideas and hope to see you again this weekend on KitchenDreaming.com. We have pinned, stumbled & shared your link across our Social Media, FB, G+ and Twitter.
These all sound fab! Thanks for including my Spicy Tuna Bites! Pinned!
Thanks for making them! I am so excited to give them a try! 😀
These are some great recipe ideas!
Wow, love love love this post. Great pictures too. I am going to be trying some of these even though the super bowl is over. 🙂