Normally when I do a round-up, I try to include at least one or two options for people with stricter dietary needs. In my 30 Valentine’s Day Desserts post, it completely slipped my mind. I am remedying that now with these 14 gluten free Valentine’s Day desserts!
Some of these include other dietary restrictions, like dairy-free, sugar-free, paleo, vegan…not all of them will explicitly say that in the title. But they won’t all include those. The only thing these desserts have in common is that they’re gluten free.
14 Gluten Free Valentine’s Day Desserts
1. Chocolate Bread Pudding from Jo Lynne Shane
2. Beet and Poppy Seed Muffins from Cannelle et Vanille
3. Chocolate Baked French Toast Breakfast Pudding from Savoring the Thyme
4. Rosewater Panna Cotta with Raspberry Gelee from What She’s Having
5. Strawberry Rhubarb Crumb Bars from All Day I Dream About Food
6. Vanilla Raspberry Cupcakes from Gluten Free Canteen
7. Molten Chocolate Cake from Namely Marly
8. Fudge Cake from A Girl Defloured
9. Strawberry Shortcake from All Gluten Free Desserts
10. Non-Dairy Paleo Strawberry Cheesecake from The Healthy Foodie
11. Healthy Strawberry Cake from Desserts with Benefits
12. Chocolate Cupcakes with Fresh Raspberry Frosting from My Gluten-Free Kitchen
13. Raspberry Sour Cream Crumble Cake from Texanerin Baking
14. Vegan Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake from My Whole Food Life
I can’t decide which one I want to try! How about you?