Do you hate meal planning? So do we! But we have to help each other out. So to make your lives easier, I teamed up with a bunch of other bloggers to bring a few menu choices to you. Check them out!
I almost didn’t do this today.
I’m the middle of a rebrand, which means all this stuff has to get moved over. I could have waited until the new site was ready to go “live,” but I don’t know when that will be. Everything is done. I just need to get Facebook to approve my name change and get my ads switched over. Once the ads are done, I’ll set up the redirect.
So just so everyone knows: Budget Girl is about to become Tastefully Eclectic.
I actually wrote a post about coming up with a new name about, oh, three months ago. This process took a while.
So since I don’t know when exactly my redirect will happen, I may as well relinquish the blog posts. 😛 Enjoy today’s meal plan!
- Cooking with Carlee — Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / Instagram
- A Day in Candiland — Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / Instagram
- New South Charm — Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter
- Joyful Homemaking — Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / Instagram
- Jonesin’ for Taste — Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / Instagram
- Recipe Treasures — Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram
7 Easy Meals Your Family Will Love
Western Omelette Frittata
Slow Cooker Garlic Balsamic Pork
Slow Cooker Baked Bean and Sausage Stew
Pasta with Peas, Ham, and Cream
Tuscan-Inspired Lasagna in Ramekins
Sunflower Twinkie Cake
I might have to try a couple of those. We are always wanting to try some new things that are easy!
Thanks for sharing some ideas to make meal planning easier. Great to have you link up at Over the Moon Link Party. I’ve pinned and shared.