Christmas is coming, which means Christmas crafts! I never manage to do any of them, but I have a list.
Don’t we all, though? 😛
- This will be my most difficult…but German Stars (or Danish or whatever you’re used to calling them) is definitely a priority. I’ve been trying to get my mother and grandmother to teach me, but they’re just not into it anymore. Neither of them has done it since my great-grandmother died and I don’t think they quite remember how. So I’m going to learn on my own. Good luck to me. (Possibility of forcing my sister to learn with me while she’s here this week. Muahaha!)
- A Merry and Bright sign. Isn’t that gorgeous? I love it!
- Gift tags. I believe Jenn and Brittni are coming down for this one and we’re all very excited. These are something I can make and then just give to other people. Anything that keeps me occupied without cluttering my apartment is fantastic.
- Garland. Probably not for the tree. I’ll likely hang it from the doors or TV stand. Or all of the above. =P
- The giant stars. Or smaller versions. Either way. We’ll see how this goes…I’m still having issues with it. I was never very good at geometry.
Considering I try to only do about one project a week, that should get me through Christmas. (Plus the star projects should keep me occupied for a while.) If not, I’m sure I can find other things.
Do you have anything this year that you’re just dying to make?